I am a cross-country skier born and raised in Chelsea Quebec. I am a member of the Canadian Senior National Ski Team, I train with the National Team Development Centre in Thunder Bay and my home club is Nakkertok Nordique. Skiing is my passion, and I hope to pursue this sport until I feel I have reached my full potential.
I love skiing, but most of all, I love working hard. There is no better feeling than the feeling of accomplishment when you overcome adversity or achieve a new goal. In life, I strive to do my best in everything. I am always looking to work on my weaknesses, build on my strengths and set new goals. I seek opportunities and take on challenges as they come. When it comes to training, I am a firm believer of quality over quantity.
After a great 2016-2017 ski season, I am focusing on qualifying for the 2018 winter Olympics in PyeongChang, Korea.
I am inviting you to follow my journey!
- I have a twin sister and two older brothers
- I am a part time Psychology student at Lakehead University
- I was born on Cinco de Mayo and tacos happen to be my favourite food
- My ideal vacation involves camping, hiking and cliff jumping
- I consider napping a hobby
- Coffee Shop: St-Paul’s Roastery, Thunder Bay ON
- Travel snack: Bounce bites
- Ice cream: La Cigale, Chelsea QC
- Place to ski: Silver Star, BC
- Place to race: Nakkertok!